poniedziałek, 27 maja 2013

Phosphorescent "Song for Zula"


"The last time I was on the road, I thought, 'Just a few more months, and then I’ll go home and tend to everything.' But when I got back, everything was too far gone to fix, so there was fallout. Losing my place [in the Navy Yards] was a big deal. It’s a big space, and over the years I acquired a decent amount of gear. New York is a beast, man, it’s hard to find a place to do music unless you’re going to soundproof it. Relationships are tough when you're on the road, too - my girlfriend would come on some of the tours, but it wasn't easy. Drugs and booze were involved. So I lost the place, lost the girl, and lost my mind."


---> Phosphorescent na FB

2 komentarze:

doit pisze...

Hej hej! Promuję Zespół TARGET, hard rock to właśnie ich działka. Żarty o basistach, znam to, pokochałam jednego. Zajrzyj http://zespoltarget.blogspot.com/ :)

mary pisze...

Dziewczyna basisty. NAJGORZEJ.