środa, 13 lutego 2013

"The Funniest and Meanest Things Bands Have Said About Their Fans" na flavorwire.com

Jeśli masz cokolwiek wspólnego z branżą muzyczną, albo po prostu lubisz rozmawiać z muzykami po koncercie, prawdopodobnie powiedziałeś kiedyś jakiemuś muzykowi coś niemiłego. Prawdopodobnie muzyk przyjął to z szacunkiem, w najgorszym przypadku z olewaniem. Ale nie ci kolesie. Ci są wkurwieni, i nie boją się o tym mówić.


Billy Corgan


“If I read anything from, let’s call it the ‘hardcore fanbase,’ they are stuck in ’93. It’s 17 years [later] and I don’t know what they expect to have happen. It’s sort of beautiful because what they are saying is, ‘You so touched me in that moment, I want more of that.’ But the thing that I find really insulting is there’s a deeper message there which is ‘You’ll never be better.’… Half of those fucking jerkos would have us playing all of Siamese Dream on this tour.”


Adam Duritz


“Gee, did you ever wonder what it’s like to have a website filled with fans who love you and your work and are genuinely decent caring people? Me too.”


Ghostface Killah


“Y’all motherfuckers are still downloading my shit [for free]. I thought y’all motherfuckers loved me… I go all out for y’all, but y’all niggas be hurting the kid, because you don’t want to go and cop our CD. Y’all rather download our shit… which is cool, whatever, but come on, we do this, we spend a lot of time in the studio to come out with no result when we drop our albums and shit. I’m asking y’all to go to the store and buy that.”


Przeczytaj całość---> "The Funniest and Meanest Things Bands Have Said About Their Fans" na flavorwire.com

Brak komentarzy: